The 17th National Symposium on Marine Science is a fully in-person activity organized by the Philippine Association of Marine Science.
Best viewed on a desktop browser
|Early Bird (Until 31 May 2023)||Php 3,000||Php 2,000|
|Regular (1 June 2023 - 19 July 2023)||Php 3,500||Php 2,500|
|On Site (20-22 July 2023)||Php 4,000||Php 3,000|
The registration fee entitles you to the following:
- Attendance to all plenary and parallel sessions
- Lunch, and morning and afternoon tea during the Symposium
- Welcome drinks
- PAMS 17 Welcome Dinner, and Farewell & Awards Dinner
- Conference kit including name badge, and other conference materials
- Conference mobile app
All prices are in Philippine Peso. Payment can be made prior to the Symposium through Online Bank Transfer or bank deposit to BPI; or during the Symposium in-person at the Registration area. For all payments made prior to the Symposium, proof of payment must be sent to the Secretariat via an upload link provided after filling out the Registration form.
Cancellation and refunds
- Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Secretariat.
- Cancellations made by 15 June 2023 will allow a full refund of the amount paid, less a cancellation fee of 50% of the original payment;
- After the cancellation date of 15 June 2023, no further refunds will be made.
- If the Symposium is postponed due to force majeure (e.g., COVID-19 and associated restrictions, natural disasters, etc.) you may use your registration for (i) the new dates or; (ii) the next Symposium or; (iii) request for a full refund.